Dear members of the European Chamber Music Teachers´ Association!
Warmest greetings for the upcoming holidays to all the members and friends of the European Chamber Music Teachers´ Association and all the chamber music lovers!
Dear members of the ECMTA,
Time goes fast and the deadline for the annual fee payments has passed. This posting is reminder for you to check, if you have paid the membership fee for the year 2018.
The mission of the Association is the non-profit promotion of chamber music activity and education in Europe. For this purpose the Association shall organize chamber music activities , for example, courses, educational events and conferences, as well as editing pedagogical materials and cooperating with music institutes. The Association shall make proposals and initiatives to enhance the position of chamber music activity.ECMTA recruites both institutional and private members. The Association organizes the administration and the registration and gives information of the activities organized in the future. The Association expresses its will to cooporate with other pedagogic associations and institutions like EPTA, ESTA; EVTA; AEC; European music academies and conservatoires.
European Chamber Music Teachers Association
Euroopan Kamarimusiikkipedagoginen Yhdistys ry / Europeiska Kammarmusikpedagogiska Föreningen rf
Reg No: 198.453 (Helsinki)
Business ID or VAT identification number: 2371224-6
Registered address: Tatari 13, Tallinn 10116, Estonia
Bank: Luminor Bank AS EE621700017004017862
Elected May 1st, 2016, General Assembly of the ECMTA, Fryderyk Chopin University of Music, Warsaw
- Marje Lohuaru, Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre, Tallinn, Estonia
- Katariina Liimatainen, Kuopio Conservatory, Finland
- Eilis Cranitch, Assoziazione Ensemble Xenia, Turin, Italy
- Filippo Faes, Conservatory in Castelfranco Veneto, Italy
- Petras Kunca, Lithuanian Musicians´ Union
- Yiannis Miralis, European University, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Miriam Roycroft, Royal Irish Academy of Music, Dublin, Ireland
- Jakub Tchorzewski, pianist
Deputy Board Members:
- Anna Prabucka-Firlej, Gdansk Academy of Music, Poland
- Michael Tsalka, pianist
Secretary / treasurer: Piret Väinmaa, Estonian Chamber Music Teachers´Association "In Corpore"